Tell Us Your Get Checked and Get Fit Story
Do you have a story of overcoming adversity to achieve a nutrition or fitness goal? How about handling finances or relationship issues? If so, we'd love to hear it! Click here to submit your Get Checked and Get Fit story!
Health and Fitness
- Mary C. St. Louis, MO Hello my name is Mary, and I have lost 170 pounds through healthy eating and exercise.
- Ms. Burke “While attending the Draft Day® festivities, I learned a great deal about becoming physically fit and healthier by incorporating exercise into my daily activities, eating low-cost, healthier prepared meals, drinking more water and most of all how to relieve stress and tension.”
- Brett G. When I first met Chris Draft, I was an overweight internet content writer for the St. Louis Rams organization. Little did I know the impact his Get Checked! Get Fit! Message would have on me.
- Rev. Cedric Portis The Rev. Cedric Portis Sr. will give the invocation to open the 2009 Draft Family Fitness Day. Rev. Portis is a great fit for the event, as he is an example of what people attending the Draft Family Fitness Day can achieve. He changed his lifestyle, his eating and exercise habits and lost more than 80 pounds.
- Todd Atkins Todd Atkins discusses why it's important to get checked and get fit.
- Marylin Quist Marylin Quist talks about why it's important to Get Checked and Get Fit.
- Karen Neely Karen Neely talks about why it's important to Get Checked and Get Fit.
- Angie Johnson Angie Johnson talks about why it's important to Get Checked and Get Fit.