Tell Us Your Character Team Story
- Raven Bowden Raven Bowden discusses why it's important to have compassion for others.
- Karen Duckett Karen Duckett discusses the importance of being compassionate toward others.
- Gertrude Harris Gertrude Harris discusses the importance of having compassion for others.
- Kaleb E. Kaleb, a high school senior and football star became a national hero when he saved a bus full of students from a girl wielding a gun. He received a congratulatory call from Bills linebacker Chris Draft for showing outstanding character.
- Ida Williams Ida Williams discusses the importance of being courageous enough to be your own person.
- Angelika Gedder Angelika Gedder discusses the importance of helping to instill courage in others.
- John S. John Sanders has been willing to go just about anywhere for the chance to play football.
- Mia W. Asthma Team member Mia Wagner joins a growing group of female athletes playing against - and alongside - the boys on the football field.
- Jasmine J. Soldan International Studies High School Student Jasmine was one of five high school students in the United States invited to the Characters Unite Town Hall in Washington, D.C.
- Nate Campbell Nate Campbell discusses the importance of perseverance.
- Reggie Hammond Reggie Hammond discusses the importance of responsibility.
- Myra Brown Myra Brown discusses the importance of being responsible.
- John Pulliam John Pulliam discusses the importance of his responsibility as a husband, father and professional.
- James Pickett James Pickett discusses the importance of his responsibility of being a husband, father and servant of God.
- Hoyton Honor III Hoyton Honor III discusses the importance of his responsibility to his church and to his community.
- Cedric Oglesby Cedric Oglesby discusses the importance of his responsibility as a father.